The mission of the Seneca County Addictions Program is to partner with individuals, families and our community to provide appropriate, cost-effective comprehensive care to individuals and their families struggling with gambling, alcohol and other substance-related issues. Utilizing culturally competent, patient-centered evidenced-based treatment services, our multi-disciplinary team embraces and fosters individual dignity and respect; promoting hope, honesty, integrity, and teamwork as a way of life. Our goal is to educate, motivate, guide, encourage and support individuals as they gain insight into gambling or substance-related issues and learn new and constructive ways to cope effectively with life’s challenges: promoting recovery from all addictive disorders. Services will be offered to Seneca County residents without prejudice. Services available to residents contingent of Seneca counties as deemed eligible.
SCAP is an outpatient provider that offers substance & gambling related evaluations & treatment. Services include individual/group counseling–specific to an identified need, family therapy, and medication-assisted recovery, vocational counseling, and service referrals. We offer the impaired driver and adolescent services. We strive to integrate and coordinate comprehensive care needs as part of your services.
Based on an individual’s income if uninsured. Most insurance is accepted.
- Tracy Nicandri, Sr. Account Clerk Typist
- Kristen Stewart, Typist
- Dorothy Lennon, MD, Medical Director
- David Roemer, MD, Psychiatrist
- Meredith Beckley, RN, Clinic Nurse
- David Lee, LMSW, Sr. Psychiatric Social Worker
- Michael Pringle, CASAC Addictions Counselor
- Eric Parks, CASAC, Addictions Counselor
- Brenda Rider, CASAC, Addictions Counselor
- Kristina Metz, CASAC, Addictions Counselor
- Sandy Clayton, BA, Vocational Counselor
- Finger Lakes Addiction Resource Center
- Opioid Awareness
- 211 Lifeline
- Finger Lakes CPEP (Mobile Crisis Team) 315-462-9561
- 1-877-8-HOPENY (NYS Hopeline for addiction resources)
- Crisis Text Line: 741741